Informed sellers and buyers interview realtors they potentially want to hire. The interview also allows realtors to get to know their possible clients. Here’s a list of questions to ask to help provide insight about the realtor, their real estate methods and to learn about their business. Receiving answers and reviewing their personality is important. Don’t be shy — this could be the most important business decision of your life!
- Do you work as a full-time realtor?
- How long have you been selling real estate?
- How many homes do you sell in a year?
- Do you have a list of references that we may call?
- What lead generation system(s) do you have to develop an inventory of
buyers for your listings?
- How strong is your name recognition in the market?
- Where and how often will you advertise our home? Would you provide us with professional, full-color brochures of our home? Will you provide Internet advertising?
- If I give you the home listing, what are at least seven things you will do to help sell my property in the first week?
- How will you let me know what you are doing to market my property?
- Will you provide us with written activity reports of the showings, as well as the prospective buyer and realtor comments?